7.2.10

Twilight language

The spirit of iguana keeps transforming my life, I am creating her practicing patience and being more aware, opening myself into two-level consciousness. She teaches me deeper about dreaming, shapeshifting and space traveling. Once she came into my dream as well. I am finding somewhere this beautiful and big lizard, and I am bringing her back to home of my grandparents, where I was growing up as a child.. On beginning she lays down motionlessly on the floor, we are standing over her, and we are wondering what to do. Suddenly her body starts unfolding and she is coming to life! She looks like she wants to be my friend! Jumping on my knees she embraces me in a hug, and I feel very well how she is sending to me love frequencies! I feel at this moment very blissfully.I am offering for her some water and an oatmeal. She jumps into the air from excitement, and she drinks water very fast. She jumps back on my knees again and I am touching her cold and rough skin.It feels really weird. I am very excited to wait until the morning when the light is right, so I can photograph her better. But then suddenly cats are coming into the house, and they want to kill her! In my "waking state" I love cats, but at that moment I am joining with her powers and we are making a good job with fighting them back.
In another sequence of the dream I am observing human-like figures with alien-like heads! And the voice is telling me that extraterrestrials are coming to the Earth!;)
I am writing "waking state" because recently I realized for myself deeper how often I am still asleep. It is interesting to me that through learning deeper about dreams, and becoming more and more conscious in them, at the same time I am learning a great deal of how to be awake and aware in this so called waking state. The process of creating is a great practice in this direction..it is a good time to observe and witness when you are really there in the present moment, becoming one with picture and sound, or if you are processing at this time with your mind many other things, traveling into the past and into the future. Creating in the presence is truly miraculous, and the whole eternity opens before you..
I returned to meditation with Green Tara deity, and she is presenting me with similar lessons.
In last month I also came back again to writing my dream journal, reminding for myself about importance of this act. I have a recall almost every day.
I had one very interesting healing dream when I got sick..
I am in Hawaii and approaches me one native and very athletic woman, she encourages me to go with her to swim in the ocean. I see her jumping and diving under the surface, and by a while I am standing on the shore, and I look to the sky. The sky is very cloudy but suddenly it appears there a magnificent intensely glowing rainbow! I am watching it in state of bliss and in ave. Then spherical rainbow surrounds my whole body, and I dive as well into the healing waters...In the next day I could feel the difference, and my body started to regenerate..
In another very special dream I was experiencing on myself deeply my opening into the true creative potentials. I am creating in bliss and in the perfect flow, and I am observing with my mind's eye the great visions all the time transforming, flowing so effortlessly..

No comments:

Post a Comment