23.2.10

The Caracal Medicine

Few days ago came to me this wild kitty! I had much fun coming back to charcoal and dry pastel! My little fingers seem to love this medium and working more through touch..
I only now realized that the carakal aka desert lynx it is the biggest wild cat living in Egypt! it is very interesting to me..I feel deeply connected with this land and its ancient culture..
Last night this awesome creature came to my dream! I was hanging out with her by a long time in nature, and I was doing a lot of photographing from many perspectives..and many close ups..
The light was exquisite and often in a wonderful ways reflecting in her eyes..she didn't minded my presence at all, and was really patient with posing! She came to teach me some new things..

No comments:

Post a Comment