20.1.11

tuning in..

It is very interesting that I got back to writing here exactly at this time! and now it is hard to stop! I suppose to be sleeping right now..
This day was so profound and deep to me..and I was reawakening powerfully into the new reality
I feel I need to state that the purpose of my writing here is sharing with my journey, dreams, visions, intuitive insights, tools..
with the light of divine inspiration, that hopefully will touch and stir your heart and soul, and will assist you in your own journey into the awakening of your creative fire..your inheritance..for you all who resonate.
From many years I feel like I am overflowing with this light, and I cannot stop it anymore..but all this time I learn how to create a free flow..how to work with this energy in a beneficial ways for all..
Writing here also it seems as a very good practice for me..communicating with the world..with the other parts of myself..
expanding my writing skills in this language..and for a better understanding of myself.
I was facing today a lot of darkness..and my own, and others..bringing the darkness into the light of consciousness..
In the late afternoon visited me one woman, to show me her new work for our new art show, and to share with the pain of tragical few recent months of her life. This meeting seems as something in so perfect order, as again I am reawakening myself to my job of an assistance, helping for people to see the light, even in the greatest darkness of the night of the soul..teaching them how they can create a new better reality for themselves, through their arts. I think I will start to work with this woman guiding her more, and I will see what I can do..
Later this evening I was drawing, finishing listening to the Science of Peace by David Wilcock, and this gave me some of the new important insights. I really recommend exploring his another talk on youtube, 2012 Event Horizon
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEyqT2_ricA ), it is very mind expanding. Reading at the same time "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" by Drunvalo Melchizedek creates a really nice combo;).
Science of Peace made me going back to a higher visioning of a perfect thing happening across the street from us..
There was an old cemetery..then they built buildings on top of it with some horrible bar, then they took it all down, and they took out more than 1000 of graves. There was a budget and for digging the graves, and for the new building, there are plans for a new courthouse..but they spent most of the money on digging, and there is a huge empty space, right in the heart of the Tucson downtown. What a perfect order~~;)..I think it is very meaningful and huge that the land was blessed in this recent months through All Souls Procession happening in there..with over 20000 of people gathering...
I have this strange feeling, that as we enter into the new eon, there will be no need for the new courthouse anymore!~;)
So I keep visioning what would be the best possible scenario..
On our block there is a lot of generation of ecstatic energy already, and it will only expand, but in this spot, I see the vision of energy radiating from the center to the whole city..and after listening to the Science of Peace I think that the best thing it would be building a pyramid, where people also can bless their water...it doesn't have to be huge, just having the right proportions...pyramid surrounded by a community garden ordered also in sacred geometry..and eventually a farmers market, where you can get the best fresh organic produce! ahh..I love this vision!=) I feel I need to act upon it, I don't know yet how, what are the right people to reach, to seed the vision..or maybe I deeply have this knowledge..
Coming back to my drawing and working with the music, I realized much deeper how essential tool it is in my life, and I observed from a new perspectives how subconsciously and intuitively I use it in many ways, for healing and other work.. how my DNA changes being influenced by the sound..
I know I always keep doing it..but always it does gets deeper~

No comments:

Post a Comment