3.3.10

In Meditarivm - "The Great Limbo"

The new release of In Meditarivm "The Great Limbo" with my artwork is finally out!!!=)
I remember long time ago discovering music by Olegh Kolyada, and I loved so much this very dark and ritualistic atmosphere..
I was listening to it over and over again, especially to the track Ischarioth Cultus, experiencing it deeply on myself.
Now few years later I have a great pleasure and honor to contribute with my artwork in his new release, where this track is included as well;)!!

In Meditarivm is a Ukrainian apocalyptic ritual & dark ambient project organized in 2000 by Olegh Kolyada known by his projects First Human Ferro, Ostarbeiter, and Oda Relicta. The albums like “Les Fleurs du Mal” and “Uterus” outlined the old school approach of the project clearly influenced by highlights of Morthound, Ildfrost, ConSono, or Archon Satani. "The Great Limbo" is based on the re-engineered early works selectively crafted anew in summer 2009 at Olegh's Oda Relicta home studio. An elusory history of the project proceeds with a special Wrotycz Records release.

No comments:

Post a Comment